We Love Hair. We are Coming Back Soon!

We have been gone for about a year but we're coming back real soon...with a new concept, a new look and a new found love for hair. So drop your email below and we'll let you know when we're back. Until then keep Lovn' Your Hair.

Copyright © LOVN' MY HAIR | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net
Copyright @ 2013. LOVN' MY HAIR.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Cover

Cover

CONTENT, INCLUDING PHOTOS, MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF LOVN' MY HAIR.

My Goal:

Search This Blog

Currents


'to achieve
strong beautiful healthy hair'

Like Us!

Lay Lay's Natural Lounge

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Touch Up


Boy was this touch up WAY over due!  With trying to wrap up the end of school, jumping right into the joys of summer vacation and just begin lazy i'v finial done it.



I started w/ a pre-poo of Pompeian oil and Organic Root Olive Oil Scalp Protector for 35 minutes (15 under the dryer). Then for the touch up I used MIZANI Butter Blend RHELAXER. After processing time i rinsed her hair thoroughly.
i then applied Silicon Mix to her entire head and sat her under the drier for 20 minutes. After the deep condition, I rinsed then shampooed w/ Neutral Foam White tea & ginger ShampooI then did a tea rinse w/ black tea and Cinnamon.
Once her hair was clear of all residue, I reapplied some more Silicon Mix combing it through w/ a detangling comb. After that I rinsed her hair w/ cool water and dried w/ a cotton t-shirt.


Once her hair was slightly damp I added some MOTIONS Triple Action Leave-in Conditioner and oiled her scalp w/ the Pompeian oil. I then applied MOTIONS Foaming Wrap Lotion and wrapped Mi Mi's hair. Once all wrapped up I added a small amount of Organix biotin & collagen AMPLIFYING LOTION . Now she's ready to sit under the drawer.






This morning...

I applied some Pompeian oil around her hair loosen up the wrap. Then sprayed some Silk Elements Olive Heat Protection Spayon her hair. I then light flat ironed her hair.
*See how much her hair broke off:(








Overall i thought this touch up came out great. Now my plan is to continue to focus on building her hair strength band hair structure back. 


#loveismyhair
  Kdeja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share My L♥ve!