We Love Hair. We are Coming Back Soon!

We have been gone for about a year but we're coming back real soon...with a new concept, a new look and a new found love for hair. So drop your email below and we'll let you know when we're back. Until then keep Lovn' Your Hair.

Copyright © LOVN' MY HAIR | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net
Copyright @ 2013. LOVN' MY HAIR.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Cover

Cover

CONTENT, INCLUDING PHOTOS, MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF LOVN' MY HAIR.

My Goal:

Search This Blog

Currents


'to achieve
strong beautiful healthy hair'

Like Us!

Lay Lay's Natural Lounge

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Braid Out

Mi Mi went to the beach for 4th of July.
Beach means water...water means wet hair...and that means...oh boy!
So since i have Mi Mi hair under total restoration... on Saturday when she got back i gave her hair some extra love & care.
I stared by rinsing her hair thoroughly. After the beach on Friday i had Mi Mi wash her hair and put some conditioner and let set the remainder of the day.
After the rinse i deep condition w/ Silicon Mix applying then combing through and set her under the drawer for 20 minutes. I then rinsed again sealed w/ cool water then dried w/ a cotton t-shirt.



Next I applied some MOTIONS Triple Action Leave-in Conditioner and a dime size amount of awapuhi ginger PENETRATING OIL . I then sprayed some setting lotion over her entire head. After that I parted about 2 inches for cornrows. I covered her hair w/ a netted du-rag to air dry.


This morning...

Mi Mi took out the cornrows and applied a small amount of Pompeian oil. I then fluffed, defined the part and gel down her edges w/ ARGAN OIL ECO Styler Gel.

 And there you go...braid out!


i think this is the best braid out thus far.




#loveismyhair
  Kdeja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share My L♥ve!