We Love Hair. We are Coming Back Soon!

We have been gone for about a year but we're coming back real soon...with a new concept, a new look and a new found love for hair. So drop your email below and we'll let you know when we're back. Until then keep Lovn' Your Hair.

Copyright © LOVN' MY HAIR | Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
Design by WebSuccessAgency | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | BTheme.net
Copyright @ 2013. LOVN' MY HAIR.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Cover

Cover

CONTENT, INCLUDING PHOTOS, MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF LOVN' MY HAIR.

My Goal:

Search This Blog

Currents


'to achieve
strong beautiful healthy hair'

Like Us!

Lay Lay's Natural Lounge

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wrap Foam for Wet or Dry Hair?


Yesterday my aunt called and said that she was headed to the beauty supply store to find "something" for her hair. I asked her what was she looking for. She replies she didn't know and felt as if her hair was just missing something.
She had been complaining about dryness a few days before, but i had told her that her hair wasn't dry. She also struggled w/ wrapping her hair.

So when she went to the store the sales lady tells her to use a wrapping foam; gives her a product and says that it would help. She calls me back after leaving the store and tells me what the sale lady suggested.

I explain to my aunt that i have never heard of using a wrapping foam on dry hair, but it was worth trying.


Meanwhile...me being me i tried to do a little research. I found that a few wrapping foam products do say that you can use them on wet or dry hair. Others say that the foam helps w/ minimizing frizz and to smooth hair to place and hold hair for a desired. This will help w/ maintaining the style.
So...i though based on the usage of the product usages; the idea of using wrapping foam on dry hair might be effective.

With all this being said my question to you all is...

How do you use wrap foam?



#loveismyhair
  Kdeja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share My L♥ve!